|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||July 6, 2021 6:33|
My client is a Scala consulting firm using open source technology to provide unique business solutions for companies looking to develop systems of innovation based on reactive principles. This company is partners with Lightbend and Google focusing on implementation of Scala product/platform delivery.
They are looking to bring on passionate functional programmers interested in Scala and will allow you to gain tremendous Scala knowledge while working multiple projects over the course of your career there.
The ideal Scala candidate for this company will have:
- 1-2+ years of professional Scala experience.
- 1-2+ years working with Akka and/or Spark.
- Background working knowledge of Java fundamentals: (programming, best practices, development, etc.)
- Interest in learning and working with the Lightbend Scala stack.
- Working experience of distributed systems and scaling infrastructures.
- Passion and strong interest in learning and working with functional programming!
This position will require on-site work in Austin, Texas so this candidate must be in Austin or open to relocating to Austin (relocation included in compensation).
To be considered for this role, please send your resume and some times to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule directly via: https://calendly.com/sean-urbain