|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||May 25, 2021 7:49|
In todays age, investment banking could not be hotter. Whether its cryptocurrency, short stocks, or more, this industry has exploded and there is more opportunity in that space than ever before! Currently, one of the largest global investment banks in the world is urgently looking for expert Scala engineers to come join their growing backend team. This investment bank has made waves in the global community by utilizing innovative technologies to stay at the forefront of their respective industry. If you are someone who has a passion for investment and would want to help manage assets in the billions of dollars range, then you have found the right job description! This Scala expert would be joining the investment analytics team primarily focusing data anomaly and datasets ingested from API's. This position would be highly autonomous and will spearhead their own specific projects for them. Some important requirements for this position include:
- Must have 10 years of software development, including 3-5 years of Scala professional experience.
- Background experience using Scala, Akka, Play frameworks ideal.
- Working experience with Postgres and message queues like RabbitMQ nice to have!
- Experience building design architecture using Scala applications.
- Experience developing analytics software and distributed systems.
This position would require occasional on-site work, so this candidate must be based in SF, but will get compensated more than fairly as they have a very lofty budget for this position and will pay handsomely (170-190k + equity and bonus). They also have an incredible benefits package!
If this position sounds like you or someone you know, please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered!