|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||May 25, 2021 7:24|
I am working with a fortune 100 company who has revolutionized the fintech industry with their innovative way of using data and staying ahead of their competition by writing their own code, developing their own software and building their own products. By experimenting with the latest technologies and striving to bring in the best engineering talent, they have grown a globally recognizable brand and are revered for their ingenuity. Now you have a chance to join them as well! This company is looking for strong and passionate functional programmers and Scala enthusiasts to come join their team. This developer will work on everything from mobile and web applications using bleeding-edge open source frameworks, to highly scalable REST services and back end systems using functional programming. The ideal developer for this role would have:
- 2-4 years of experience using functional Scala.
- 3+ years using open-source web services.
- 2-3 years working in cloud technologies (ideally AWS or Azure)
- 2-3 years experience with J2EE technologies and working with Docker, Terraform, Chef or Ansible.
- 1 year in performance and optimization of scaled server systems.
- Passion for functional programming and working with Scala! (interests in Haskell very nice to have)
- Certified AWS Developer or Architect is highly desirable as well
This position would require occasional days in the office, so in order to be considered you have to either be lcoated or open to relocation to NYC or SF, but this position does command a strong base salary (150-180k depending on level) + bonus + relocation if needed and comes with a top of the line benefits package as well. If this position sounds like you, or someone you know, please send a resume to email@example.com for consideration!