|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Bethany Stevens|
|Published:||April 5, 2021 5:43|
A huge fin-tech company in San Francisco is looking to hire an experienced Scala Engineer to their engineering team. If you have experience with coding in a functional programming language and want to be a part of a team where you solve real problems and meet customer needs by building innovative applications, then keep reading!
If you feel as though you could be a good fit for this role, please send your resume to: Bethany.email@example.com.
• Work on backend Scala systems using functional programming, distributed systems, and data streaming
• Collaborate with product owners to understand what application capabilities are desired and provide delivery
• Work in and cross functionally with Agile teams; designing, developing, testing, and implementing technical solutions
• Tech stack: Scala, Cassandra, Kafka, AWS
• Bring your passion to the table, support your team, stay on top of tech trends
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of experience with Scala
• Experience with either Clojure, Java, Haskell, or C++
• Experience with open sourcing
• 2+ years of experience with AWS