|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Chris Nelson|
|Published:||January 3, 2022 9:55|
My newest client is a large bank holding company breaking new ground. As a member of this company, you will be focused on problem solving and meeting customer needs on their path to financial freedom.
What you'll do:
- Focus on being a relentless innovator, who makes impacts the market from mobile apps to Java-based systems.
- Be a mentor and be able to accept feedback in an environment that values constant learning and development of staff.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 3-5 years experience using JVM languages (ideally Scala as that is what their tech stack is built around)
- 2 years experience with cloud computing (ideally AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- General interest and passion about Scala and helping others achieve financial freedom.
Nice to haves:
- Background with functional programming
- Experience in the financial industry
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, based on experience