We’re currently working with Europe’s largest entertainment company who is constantly innovating to create the latest home entertainment technologies. They are looking for Scala developers to help shape and manage their high traffic websites and systems. To achieve this, they are looking for new team members who have a passion for tech and have completed Scala projects using Agile methodologies.
They need developers who are willing to take on a pro-active role in correcting production issues and are constantly striving for improvement. Commercial experience using Scala is a must, and some knowledge of Spray/Play frameworks or Cloud-based delivery of services would be beneficial.
In return, this company wants to reward their teams with outstanding benefits including an award-winning campus with subsidized gym and cinema. Not only that but they also heavily invest in the technical development of their teams and will grant you access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses as well as regular upskilling workshops.
- Able to develop high-quality software using agile techniques such as TDD and Pair Programming
- Delivery experience within an agile project is essential
- Experience in Scala, Java, TDD and BDD, RESTful web services, SQL, JPA, Hibernate, Agile Best Practices, Architectural/Integration Design Patterns, Git and Lin
- Generous pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Award-winning campus facilities
Apply with your CV today to be considered!