Scala Developer / Engineer - (Akka, Kafka, Docker)
The tech stack includes - Scala, Akka, Kafka, Docker, MySQL, and Kotlin. You will use this technology on a large scale international project. This project offers a minimum 6-month contract with a very high possibility of extension and offering up to €90 per hour
In this role, you will create high traffic systems where you will see nearly 200 million visits which translates into almost 3 billion page views per month. You will be constantly changing the platform so you are able to deliver the best experience for each an every visitor. The project is one of the largest the company has ever set out to complete, with teams working on this particular project in several different countries.
You will be joining a collaborative, informal and relaxed environment where you will be encouraged to add value along with your own innovative ideas. This company is one of the largest tech companies worldwide. Since being founded over 10 years ago they have taken the internet by storm, with clients and customers in nearly every country in the world, making them one of the most visited e-commerce websites ever.
- Strong commercial experience with Scala
- Experience with Akka, Kafka, and Docker
- Previous experience with another JVM language is a bonus
- Masters degree in Computer Science or another equivalent field
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Living in or willing to relocate to the Netherlands
- Real passion for building great products.