|Job title||Scala Developer / Akka / Akka HTTP / ScalaZ|
|Salary:||£80,000 + Benefits|
|Visa requirement:||Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location|
|Contact name:||Daniel Lawson|
|Contact email:||Daniel Lawson|
|Published:||June 28, 2020 2:07|
Scala Developer / Akka / Akka HTTP / Scalaz
£75,000 - £80,000 per annum
*Remote Interview process & Remote Onboarding*
2 stage interview process
Signify Technology is currently partnered with an innovative tech company based in Central London who is seeking Scala Developers to start ASAP. They have traditionally been a mostly office-based team with some flexible/remote working however they are all working from home at the moment. The plan is to stay working from home for the foreseeable future but this could change in line with government guidelines hence why they have a preference for London based candidates who would be able to travel to the office if ever it was needed.
You will be joining a team of talented technical people responsible for developing products and features on their platform. You will be working alongside the Product, BA team, and QA team to estimate the work required for projects and deliver it through to production.
- Commercial Scala experience
- Designing and implementing RESTful API’s
- Continuous Integration
- Integrating with external systems, payments systems especially desired
- Experience with Docker and a microservice architecture
- Akka / Akka HTTP / ScalaZ / Play / Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / Jenkins / AngularJS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
Interested? Send me your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship.