I have a very exciting opportunity for a Scala developer to work in Hamburg, Germany with a company that is making a huge difference using technology!
This company is looking for developers with experience using Scala, Play, ZIO, Scalaz & Postgres. They are working in a functional environment and they work together as a team daily in code reviews & paired programming. If you love being a part of a team this is where you should be!
In this role, you will be responsible for the software lifecycle and make the choice of how to implement requirements. Day to day tasks will include; Adding new features that maintain high scalability, researching new technologies to discover new ways to solve problems quicker & more efficiently.
This company is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a team where your opinion matters. The feeling of just being another bum on a seat is not something any of their team members feel working here. They value all developers and are offering great benefits in their package.
- Mid-Senior level Developer
- Excellent Scala Experience
- Experience with Functional Programming
- A team player
- Passionate about testing & quality
- Interested in how software runs and what it takes to operate.
- Great communication skills and confident enough to share your thoughts/opinions.
What they can offer you:
- Choice of laptop & work equipment
- Regular gym sessions & offices equipped with showers
- Trips to conferences & training provided
- A chance to help grow their start up
I look forward to hearing from you