|Job title||Scala Developer - Part Remote|
|Location||Amsterdam , Netherlands|
|Contact name:||Elisha Camilleri|
|Published:||July 4, 2021 6:38|
Green energy is the future. My Netherlands based client is on a mission to elongate car journeys, as much as possible all powered by clean energy. Offering the highest quality service, their products are easily accessible, smart and they are majorly contributing to reducing their carbon footprint and a more sustainable future.
With over 40,000 + charging points world wide, they are looking to hire talented Scala Developers to help them grow and improve their systems which are being used across Europe and become an expert in the e-mobility field.
- Build new Scala applications and improve any existing applications, add new features and contribute to the system design
- Mentor other team members
- Give in-put in technical decisions and provide technical leadership
- Work closely with team members to log and manage technical debt
- Personal training budget
- Annual bonus
- New laptop
- Relocation support (If not NL based)
- Free lunches
- Many more
- Hiring all levels from Mid – Senior (Minimum of 2 years of experience for a mid level role and 3 – 4 as a senior)
- An interest in functional programming
- Experience with some of the following: Cats, Fs2, Doobie, ZIO, Circe, Akka, Akka-http, AWS, Kafka, Kubernetes, Spark, Cassandra
- Strong communication skills and team player qualities
For more details, apply and I will be in touch.