Our client has built an innovative platform which connects video steaming to viewers across the globe! They deliver some of the world’s top TV brands straight to consumers, and partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every phase of establishing their own OTT service.
What will you be doing? Building the infrastructure, architecture, operations, latency, reliability, uptime and so on to create a globally distributed video streaming platform.
Their tech stack includes scala, akka, scalaz, kafka, cassandra, finagle.
Based in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden they have a fun team of over 40 employees and believe in having a flat structure where everyone’s ideas and input are important.
What are they looking for?
- Strong Scala knowledge (Min 1.5 years)
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems
- TDD knowledge
- A functional programming enthusiast
What they can offer you:
- 30 days annual leave
- Annual wellness contribution
- Free breakfast
- A strong progression structure
- An enjoyable workplace with a flat structure
Apply for more details, and I will be in touch.