|Job title||Scala Developer - London or Leeds|
|Contact name:||Elisha Camilleri|
|Published:||August 22, 2021 12:20|
Job DescriptionThis global sports betting company are looking to hire talented Scala Developers to help them build their next level gaming platform by enhancing the performance, reaction, and flexibility.
The right person?
• Ownership mindset and team player
• Those who are open to new ideas and ways of working and in turn, sharing their experiences and skills with the team
• Strong communicator
• Commitment to delivering high quality, customer faced solutions exceeding expectations
In this role you will deliver strong technical solutions by writing creating clean and well tested code, also support C/I through active collaboration and testing and work closely with other teams to ensure the ultimate user experience.
You will be working with the Typelevel stack (ZIO, Cats, Http4s) and also AWS, Kafka, Kubernetes and Akka.
What are the requirements?
• Strong engineering background (JVM)
• Must have some Scala experience (Happy to look at Java into Scala, but must have some commercial Scala experience)
• An interest in or experience with functional programming • Microservices and API knowledge (desirable)
• TDD practices
For all details and full benefits offered by the client, apply and I will be in touch.