Scala Developer – Gothenburg, Sweden - 45-55 SEK PM
This exciting fintech works with some of the biggest banks across the globe to bring an unrivalled subscription service to their audience. You will be joining a talented team of over 60 Engineers, all united in their mission to improve the customer experience. We are looking for keen problem solvers, passionate about making an impact on product and providing valuable solutions to millions of users worldwide!
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 5 years Software Development experience, at least 2 with Scala/Akka
- Familiarity working with financial products desirable
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Computer Science Degree
In return you’ll be offered a generous salary and plenty more, culture is super important to this award-winning company:
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Brand new offices in a fantastic location, designed with your comfort in mind!
- 2 weeks “team weeks” a year
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of computer
- Free beverages and lunches
- Assistance with housing/relocation/career coaching
- Parental leave
- Company share
If you are a passionate Scala Engineer based in the EU/Sweden seeking a permanent role I want to hear from you! Apply within or contact me directly on Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.