|Job title||Scala Developer - Functional Programming|
|Contact name:||Elisha Camilleri|
|Published:||August 22, 2021 12:19|
Looking for functional programming enthusiasts to join Britain’s largest broadcasting company. This division of the company is serves over 20 million users and is the heart of the entire business.
They are looking for Scala Developers to join their cross functional teams and deliver high quality software that exceeds user’s expectations and meets business requirements.
They are advocates of functional programming and encourage contribution to open source. Joining this awesome company, you will be working with Cats, Fs2, Circe, Doobie, Http4s, AWS.
This is a part remote position, but you would only be required to go on-site 2 – 3 days per month maximum should you not be based in London.
What’s in it for you?
• Very flexible working environment (working hours to suit the individual) • Virtually remote working
• Annual bonus
• High pension contribution
• On-call allowance
• Life insurance
• Gym contribution
• Many more
What are they looking for?
• A minimum of 1 year’s Scala experience
• A passion for functional programming (Any commercial experience would be hugely beneficial)
• Strong communication skills
If you love TV and love FP – apply and I will be in touch.