Signify Technology are working with one of the largest and fastest growing international FinTech companies who specialise in payment systems and work closely with some of the largest e-commerce companies globally. They are aiming to grow substantially in 2019 across all locations with their flagship office in Stockholm being a focus. My client would offer an initial 6 month contract period which has a high chance of being extended due to the continued growth plans and vast amount of projects they are currently working on.
As a Scala Developer, you would be working within small highly collaborative Agile teams, similar to a start-up environment. You and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome. You will focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. They aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
- Located in a fast pasted international working environment
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for customers
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve. You own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
Skills & Experience
- Skilled Scala Developer with commercial experience
- Personal projects with other Functional Languages is a bonus
- Experience or interest using Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Passionate for writing clean and testable code
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience