Does the fraud and financial space excite you? If so, this is the role for you. Our client is located a few minute’s walk from Waterloo station and have plans to massively expand the team. They are seeking Scala Developers to join them on their venture of stopping preventing crime and stopping the bad guys.
Cybercrime affects 49% of victims in the UK alone and you could play a key part in preventing fraud, money laundering, financial terrorism. Working with some of the largest tier-one banks and global organisations, you will be addressing real-world problems and building a platform that allows companies to make smarter decisions with their data. To do this, you will be working in a highly functional environment with the latest technologies.
You will be working heavily with Scala, Cats, Shapeless, Fs2, Akka, Monix and AWS to name a few, however, solid experience those technologies isn’t required as they are looking for potential but an interest or understanding would be a huge bonus!
- Annual bonus
- High pension contribution
- Tech contribution & training
- Flexible working
- Remote working
Things they look for…
- Commercial Scala experience (Junior engineers with a few months of Scala experience will be welcomed!)
- An understanding of functional programming
- Someone who takes pride in delivering strong written solutions
- Experience building scalable distributed systems
- Experience working across the whole stack
- Knowledge of any of the following: Cats, Akka, Shapeless, Spark, Play or Kubernetes
For more details – please apply and I will be in touch.