Are you an experienced Scala Developer seeking a fresh and exciting challenge where you have the chance to build and shape a rapidly growing team in the heart of Barcelona?
We are building an exciting new team for a growing eSports business who are already well established in France. The eSports market is huge right now and we have one opening for a Lead/Scala Engineer to join the new team in Barcelona. This role will allow you contribute to technical decision making, shape the work of the growing team and be a pivotal member of the BCN office going forward. The business offers an informal, energised and diverse working environment which puts productivity and wellbeing of its’ employees first.
So, what should your profile look like?
- Minimum six years in software developmeent and two years working with Scala in a commercial environment
- Experience working with Akka, Microservices, working at scale
- Excellent communication skills (English; both written and verbal)
- Lead mindset - mentoring experience preferred
- Passionate and inquisitive – open source contribution welcome!
In return, our client will offer a generous remuneration package based on your experience (€70000) , and a supportive work environment full of opportunity and chances for personal development.
If you match the criteria above, I want to hear from you! Get in touch to have an in-depth chat and explore whether this could be your next move.
Please send your V to Alexandra.email@example.com or drop me a message on LinkedIn, I will reach out immediately if you are a good match. No sponsorship offered.