Do you want to play a vital part in transforming software for clinical trials? Our client is supporting pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, reduce risk, and improve outcomes.
Their platform is also the worlds most used for clinical development with over one million users.
They have a short 2 stage interview process and are looking for a software engineer who thrives working within a team environment and looking to take a step up in their career.
Joining an engineering team of 5 you will:
- Work closely in cross-functional teams to contribute in the design, implementation, testing, validation and support of applications and services
- Suggest and implement solutions to complex business problems
- Apply the relevant design patterns to solve problems
- Review code written by other engineers
- Mentor junior engineers and seek guidance from other senior engineers
- Actively participate in the Scrum meetings
- Present sprint achievements in reveals
They can offer you an annual 10% bonus, private medical care, flexible working hours, high pension contributor, increased holiday after each year of working for the company and more.
What are they looking for?
- 2 years of Scala experience as a minimum
- akka and akka-http
- Play framework
- Functional programming knowledge (Desirable)
- Service orientated architecture (Desirable)
To hear more about how you can enable life-saving drugs and medical devices get to market faster, please apply and I’ll send you the full job details.