Calling all music lovers! Signify Technology is proud to be partnered with Britain’s largest broadcasting company, by supporting them with hires for their media streaming team, which is responsible for all live radio, podcast’s and audio on demand.
Using Scala, you will be building microservices and API’s alongside a team of 7 talented engineers. You will be using tools such as: akka, akka-http, akka-streams, cats, play, aws, noSQL and jenkins.
Who are they looking for? Enthusiastic and passionate developers who enjoy collaborating with a team to build and deliver seamless features. You should also be an advocate of test-driven development and functional programming.
They can offer you:
- Flexible working hours and remote working to suit you
- High pension contribution
- Tech scheme
- Private medical and travel insurance
- A strong engineering culture and on-going training and development provided (Access to internal and external courses)
- Minimum 2 years of commercial Scala experience
- Knowledge of akka and play
- Strong communication skills
- AWS (desirable not required)
If you love music and Scala and would like to discuss this role further – apply and I will be in touch.