|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Jason Watts|
|Published:||May 26, 2021 2:04|
Are you interested in working for one of the largest tech companies in consumer finance? We have partnered with a FinTech giant who are developing innovative solutions to fix real-world problems for nearly 70 million customers worldwide.
By working with the latest, most innovative technology, they have revolutionized the way in which consumers interact with the banking sector and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience.
They are looking for Software engineers to utilize ingenious open-source frameworks, highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java-based systems, in order to continuously improve their customer-facing web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ Years of experience developing professional applications.
- 2+ Years of experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or OpenStack).
- 2+ Years of experience developing applications with functional programming languages (preferably Scala).
- 2-3 Years of experience using open-source web services.
- 2+ Years experience with J2EE technologies.
This position will require the candidate to be onsite part of the time, so you will need to be based or open to relocating to either San Francisco or New York. They offer a top-of-the-line benefits package and extremely competitive base salary ($160k-$180k + sign-on + bonus).
If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to me at email@example.com.