|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||March 22, 2021 10:09|
An incredible opportunity for a Scala developer has just opened up with a startup that was recently rated top 50 best tech startups to work at!
This exciting startup is working on modernizing infrastructure using cutting-edge blockchain technology and is actively looking to bring on several strong Scala developers as soon as possible. In this role, this Scala developer will need to have a strong understanding of algorithm development, networking components, and implementing secure protocols. The ideal Scala developer candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 3+ years of professional functional Scala programming.
- Experience with Scala and Akka and building REST API services.
- Experience and passion working with functional programming. This company uses Zio, so having a familiarity with that is a huge plus!
- Comfortability with large data sets, as well as working with PostgreSQL/ MySQL or Oracle
- Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira, or Confluence
- Experience with Go, Play, or Lagom frameworks
This is a fully remote position, but ideally targeting NYC or East Coast residents as they operate in EST hours! If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this opening and would like to hear more, please send your resume to Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org