|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Drew Barbier|
|Published:||January 7, 2021 12:23|
Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Scala Developer looking for your next fully remote role? Keep reading...
My client is the first and only company focused on delivering end-to-end data science automation for the enterprise. A fully-automated data science platform speeds time to value by democratizing, operationalizing and accelerating the entire data science process, from raw data ingestion through AI-powered feature engineering to ML models in production. Delivering a whole new levels of speed, scale and value in successful deployments across multiple industries, including several Fortune Global clients.
We have offices in the USA, Poland and Japan.
Having just completed a series A funding, they are looking to grow the team and expand the company.
- Experience with Scala, Akka and Spark
- You write clean and maintainable code
- You do not compromise on quality, and you write the tests to guarantee it
- Masters degree in Computer Science
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Github, JIRA, etc.
- Machine Learning learning experience
- Expertise in Python is a plus
- Salary of up to $100k doe
- Company shares
Location: Poland or fully remote from within Europe
Interview process: 2 stages
To find out more details about this role, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org