Senior Scala Developer - Up to 50,000SEK
I am working with a Start-Up operating in the Fintech space. They are absolutely devoted to employee engagement and have worked tirelessly to create a culture of trust, collaboration, and innovation.
They have streamlined their hiring process to make sure that any developer that applies, enjoys the process, and takes something away from it. It is relevant and insightful, it is a true representation of life working at their company,
The company is scaling rapidly, the development team has grown by 4 in the last two months and there is still a need for a number of talented developers to join. They are partnered with some of the largest banks in Sweden, rolling out their product.
By joining this product team, you'll be working, among other things, on one of the most important products they offer to their customers, the Cancellation feature. It enables millions of users to effortlessly cancel their subscriptions.
You'll join an autonomous, cross-functional, agile team bringing their financial products and cancellation features to the next level. You'd contribute to quickly finding solutions to large projects within the team by leveraging your past experiences and your extensive technical knowledge.
You'll have the opportunity to impact product decisions, organisation in the team as well as bring value to millions of users across Europe!
- 3+ years Software Engineer experience
- Build scalable back-end services
- Frameworks/languages like Akka, Scala or Java
- Data-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
- You are humble, service-minded, and a strong communicator
- You love to collaborate with teams and thrive in that environment
- You feel responsible and accountable for your deliveries
- Shares in the company
- Support to find housing in Gothenburg
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Hardware of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weeks
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops and hackathons