One of the biggest names in entertainment across Switzerland is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Scala developer to join their growing team of talented, functional developers. We have worked closely with the CTO to help them build a collaborative and successful team, this position is to start immediately and has a quick two-stage remote interview process.
They’re all about working with the latest technologies, pushing boundaries and making an impact. You’ll be contributing to their latest project to come up with fresh and innovative ideas. A great time to contribute and play an integral part in their growth and success.
One of their main focuses is investing in employees and ensuring they have the right support, this includes unlimited access to courses, workshops and conferences in & out-house. You will be encouraged to contribute to your own open source as they are passionate about the Scala community.
The technology stack includes – Scala / Cats / Fs2 / Doobie / Http4s / Scalaz
- Competitive salary and annual bonus structure
- Health insurance & childcare vouchers
- Generous pension scheme
- Learning course, workshops and in-house conferences
- 5 weeks’ holiday on top of public holidays, plus the option to buy
- Interest-free season-ticket loans
- Shares options
- Scala development skills and knowledge of Scala ecosystem
- Functional programming techniques and patterns
- Ability to work within a team environment, share ideas and collaborate with other developers with effective communication
- Knowledge of testing techniques and strategies
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment (TDD, pairing, working with stakeholders, etc.)
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, let's have a chat - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038650621