Scala Developer – Digital Streaming Industry (Sports)
Are you passionate about Sports AND Scala? Why not combine the two?
A leading London based entertainment agency (specialising in Sports Marketing) are expanding their tight knit team. We have positions available for a Senior Scala Developer and a more junior hire (must have one-year experience in Scala commercially).
They are offering the following package for strong candidates:
- Base salaries from £65000 - £90000
- Consistent annual bonuses ranging from 10% -20%
- 7% pension contribution
- On call rota (approx one week a month – increasing earnings by over 6k a year)
- Private health insurance/dental/subsidised gym membership and plenty more
This role allows you to further develop a global platform of sporting data to a substantial customer base. An interest in sport is highly desirable as the detailed analysis and understanding of specific sporting domains is a crucial underpinning of what the team do.
You will join a fast-growing, motivated and energetic team and be passionate about delivering engineering excellence.
- Several years of commercial experience in Scala
- Experience working with Cloud services (AWS preferred)
- API Design skills/knowledge of HTTP
- Great problem-solving skills, desire to work in a challenging environment and take ownership of complex technical issues
- Mentoring/lead experience for Senior applicants
Interviews will be a three-stage process which can be completed within a week; serious applicants only! Get in touch for a confidential chat with me on 0203 865 0621, apply within or send CV directly to Alexandra.email@example.com