|Job title||Scala Developer – Scala – Akka – Play!/Spray – Spring MVC|
|Salary:||Up to £90,000 (Depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Carl Baird|
|Published:||March 13, 2019 10:11|
Scala Developer – Scala – Akka – Play!/Spray – Spring MVC
This role gives you the opportunity to work with the following tech stack: Scala/Java - Akka - Play! / Spray - Spring MVC
As a Scala Developer, you will be expected to develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test-Driven Development and Paired programming as an integral part of a world-class cross-functional team. They need someone who challenges the status quo and thinks outside of the box, helping contribute to the technical direction of the team and project and is always striving for continuous improvement within the team.
Is one of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand that’s always pushing boundaries, creating solutions and hitting targets. Now an integral part in over 11 million homes, they inspire, excited and entertain their customers with a selection of great content. They are leading from the front within the entertainment business through their expansive online content, news & media, gaming & sports avenues.
- Competitive salaries
- Pension plan
- Life assurance with optional enhanced life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Health & Dental care
- Lifestyle benefits (discounts on gym, tech, vouchers, bikes, childcare.
- Experience with Scala / Java
- Experience with Play! / Spray frameworks & Spring MVC
- Knowledge in Spring boot, JS, NodeJS & Angular
- Working experience in TDD/BDD RESTful web services, Agile methods & Architectural/Integration design patterns.
- Previous experience using SQL, Hibernate & Git.