|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Joe Yakiah|
|Published:||June 23, 2022 4:54|
Senior Scala Developer – up to £100,000
(London - 2 days per month on-site)
My client is one of Europe’s leading entertaining brands and is now looking for an experienced Senior Scala Developer to join their already successful team in London. A truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver production-ready, tested software in small increments
- Take a proactive role on production issues and release management
- Support and maintain the live product (including first-line support) along with the development team
- Collaborate with technical analysts and testers in the creation of backlog items, providing information such as cost estimates and technical risk
- Take an active role in story definition, working closely with testers and business stakeholders to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied
- Participate and lead when appropriate in daily stand-up meetings, reviews and retrospectives, contributing to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
What skills are they looking for?
- Solid commercial experience as a Scala dev
- Strong TDD/BDD and unit testing skills
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Passion for Agile software delivery and pair programming best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Background in software development for high traffic, high availability of large scale backend systems, as well as in monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus
If you are a talented Scala Developer that is seeking a new challenge get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity asap! My email is email@example.com or, apply and I will be in touch.