|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Amy Norris|
|Published:||June 7, 2022 3:30|
Salary: Up to 80k Euros
My client is a software innovation lab with a global team of thoughtful and friendly engineers, working together to build better software by applying mathematics, computer science and the methods of open source. Their high-profile community projects and contributions are driven by experience helping deep tech start-up clients quickly scale their engineering performance and execute on high-risk, high-reward projects with confidence.
They are looking for exceptional engineers with Scala experience to join their team, either remote or onsite at their office in the centre of Paris.
This role provides the opportunity for you to work on:
- work embedded in a client team on distributed systems, web services, compilers or developer tools, with their engineers and other Tweagers, or
- work on improving our many research and community projects, or
- any combination of the two, either simultaneously or in sequence.
What you need:
- Strong knowledge of Java and Scala.
- A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience.
- Interest in – and some experience of – open source community contributions
- A desire to regularly communicate new learnings.
- An empathetic, humble, and client-focused ethos.
- Strong organizational and task management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written. We are a distributed team so we’re extra mindful about communication.
If you have the relevant experience and think this is the opportunity for you, then please email your CV to: email@example.com / https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-norris-a581a818a/