|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Payten Copeland|
|Published:||January 11, 2022 8:50|
We are building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. This is an exciting opportunity within a top tier technology company specializing in blockchain infrastructure, workflow automation tools and distributed application development for some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Technology Stack: Scala, Zio, Akka, Play, Kafka, AWS and Postgres.
NYC Based or Remote
- Write in Scala
- Collaborate not only with members of your team but other teams that work directly with you
- Review code, share your knowledge, and deliver quality products
- Promote technical design and coding standards for our platform and product roadmaps based on input from our clients
Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a great communicator, verbally and written and comfortable collaborating with your team and clients
- Curious and enthusiastic for tackling tough problems
- At least 2 years experience writing code in Scala
- Experience with building REST API’s
- Strong experience with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- We are looking for a Scala Software Engineer ranging from Junior to Tech Leads, who will be responsible for software development for our biggest client initiatives. Our projects vary across multiple industries including Bond Issuance, Stock Loan, and Swaps to deliver a seamless, optimized experience all the way to the end user. You will work directly with our clients to understand and solve their largest pain points. We are a backend Scala organization with expertise in Go and Solidity. Our frontend runs on React. We use multiple frameworks such as Zio, Akka, and Play. Some other tools we use include Kafka and Postgres.