|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Contact name:||Kristian Cruz|
|Published:||January 6, 2022 2:49|
Our client is a rapidly growing company who is looking to add a Full-time Scala Engineer in the Financial Services Industry. This is a growing digital consultancy of 50+ people that is fully remote and will have you working with large clients such as Wells Fargo and Visa.
As a Scala Engineer, you will be assisting the engineering team by bringing products across the finish line for these clients while tackling new skills and working across the tech stack.
- Partner with managers and designers to create and test new features and products
- Work on distributed systems, data streaming and backend Scala based systems using functional programming
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of technologies including: Scala, Kafka, Cassandra and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality and readable code
- Minimum 5 years of professional application development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience with functional programming languages such as Scala, Clojure, Haskell or Common Lisp
- 3 years of experience with Docker or Ansible or Chef or Terraform
- 4 years of developing applications using functional Scala