|Job title||Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Olivia Alete|
|Published:||November 1, 2021 9:51|
- Great Knowledge of Scala with over 3 years
- Genuine interest in Scala and View to develop current skills
- Familiar with HTTP and the Rest principles
- Good communication skills, this includes written and spoken English
- A degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Competitive salary with bonus
- 30 days paid Holiday allowance
- Team events
- Great team culture and social work environment
- Flexible working hours
My client is working on an exciting data product that process real world changes in location data. This enables people to run applications that provide routing services and hazard warnings. They are a exciting and forward thinking company that are looking to expand and continue to develop. This is a fantastic opportunity for any junior engineers that are looking to develop their skills in Scala/java!
This opportunity is based in Frankfurt and are working on a hybrid model so they can keep their thriving company culture. The benefits of working here as a junior are amazing as you will have the opportunity to really develop yourself as a engineer.