|Job title||Remote Scala Engineers|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Contact name:||Alec Bunnell|
|Published:||April 9, 2021 4:43|
Location: 100% Remote (within US)
Contract-to-hire: 6 months plus extensions
We're working on behalf of a name-brand, gold star company in the media space who has a pressing need for talented Scala engineers with a proven track record. The products you work on will have a direct impact on the end user; millions of users each day will interact directly with your code, and this team will have high visibility from leadership.
This will be a contract position with the possibility for converting to a full-time position after demonstrated success.
- 4+ years with Scala or similar functional
- Ability to work remotely within the United States
- Excellent backend skills with either the Typelevel (Cats, Fs2, http4s, etc.) or Lightbend (Akka, Play, etc.)
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience dealing with accessibility issues
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
We will not be accepting applications from any candidates working C2C via a third party agency