|Job title||Remote Backend Typescript Developer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Matthew Davie|
|Published:||November 9, 2021 5:42|
About the company
Signify is working with a global FinTech company on a mission to help their members with improving their credit scores and managing their finances. No, this isn't a debt company, credit card company or banking institution - the goal is financial freedom!
What you’ll do
- Actively contribute to critical efforts including but not limited to building new product features, design and development of new microservices
- Influence the features and direction of the product with your own ideas
- Identifying ways to improve our technology and processes
- Build out high quality integrations with other internal services and deliver product features for customers at scale.
- Lead or participate in code and technical design reviews
- 4 years experience in Typescript, Java, and/or any functional language. We code primarily in Typescript, so you’ll be expected to either ramp or continue with such.
- 4 years experience in microservices architecture, messaging patterns, and deployment models
- Experience in API design and building robust and extendable client/server contracts with Apache Thrift and/or GraphQL
- Collaborates well with other engineers, product managers, and quality engineers in a team based environment.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field or software development training program
Stand out with
- Mastery of Typescript
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages, networking and operating systems
- Experience with SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies
- Experience building highly integrated, large-scale, high-volume, and testable systems
Committed 2 step interview process with an established client who we have made multiple recent placements with - all with strong candidate feedback