Join a company that has grown 100% year on year, not just in revenue but also in headcount and office locations! 3 Global offices, 33 headcount and on target to reach 10 mil revenue in 2020!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Those with a good billing history
- Ideally, experience within the tech industry OR interest in tech
- Those we are great at building relationships
- Driven to achieve professional and personal goals
- Innovative with their ideas and approach
- Collaborative - we pride ourselves on a collaborative environment
- Excellent commission structure – up to 40%, no threshold
- Incentives/Lunch clubs & Social Events
- Flexibility to suit real-life needs
- No KPI’s, call times or micromanagement
- Dress down every day & early finish on Fridays (16:30)
- Free Breakfast
- Fruit & Coffee and beer fridge!
- Contributed pension scheme Training & Development program
- Travel to tech conferences globally
- Expedited career progression
- Share options for high achievers
- Mortgage deposit scheme
- Social events/nights out,/company incentives
- Charity fundraising
- Signify Technology is a Tech recruitment company of the future
We are building something new and completely different, something that doesn’t exist out there, and we would love you to be a part of it. The business was founded in July 2016 and since launching we have made a huge impact on the market. In 2018 alone we grew by 96% and are now a team of 27 spread across the UK and USA. Our London HQ is located in the heart of the tech city of Shoreditch (Silicon Roundabout). In 2019 we opened our 2nd office in Los Angeles, where we are scaling quickly and want like-minded people to join our team and like us, be passionate about placing top Scala talent into the roles they love.
Since launching we have placed 450+ engineers into new roles across 18 countries globally. Signify Technology also believes in building communities; we have sponsored 21 Scala conferences globally and we also organise our own monthly meet up. These are both great ways to meet new and existing talent, clients and also give back to the Scala community. We have moved away from the typical recruitment methods, we don’t believe in KPI’s or call times, we don’t just hit the job boards and LinkedIn, we like to use content marketing, social media, attend networking events and camp out where engineers hang out.
If you want to join us, working in our trendy Shoreditch office please get in touch!