Scala Engineers Mid-Senior - Scala / Akka / Cassandra / Spark
My client are a tech-focussed company who is looking for developers that want to expand their knowledge and implement clean and efficient code. The majority of the company are developers working within a flat hierarchy to ensure technology is at the forefront of everything that they do.
What are you working on?
Conception, development, and implementation of highly scalable features in a very wide range of tasks (e.g. sports betting, CRM or payment)
What do you bring with you?
MUST HAVES: Solid knowledge of Scala; very good knowledge of German and English
NICE TO HAVE: Akka, Cassandra, Spark
MAYBE HEARD OF: Event sourcing
Your agile everyday work
· The company mainly consists of pure developers. That is why they not only talk about software, but together they promote and design all processes and developments in a highly efficient manner.
· Project management in JIRA, 1: 1
· Communication and meetings on a weekly basis or as required.
· You are in partnership with your contacts at the customer.
· Always review and test. And deploy every day.
· You work independently towards transparent (intermediate) goals.
· With their wealth of experience and background knowledge, your colleagues are always available as contacts.
· They spend their breaks on the balcony, at the lake in front of the door, at the foosball table or at table tennis. Coffee and fresh fruit are freely available.
· In consultation with colleagues and customers, you divide up your working hours so that family obligations or traffic at peak times are not an obstacle.