|Job title||React Developer|
|Contact name:||Olivia Smith|
|Published:||September 7, 2021 9:24|
Signify Technology has teamed up with a company that is working to digitally revolutionise environmental sustainability. Their proven success has meant they are expanding across Europe and the US, and they are now seeking React Developers to join their dynamic team to support this ongoing expansion. They have completely reinvented bulky waste clearance with technology. The foundation to their continued success is that, rather than maintaining their own fleet, they rely on technology to work with local waste disposal providers that have intersecting territory and collect on their behalf. They are seeking for a React/Redux developer join their team and assist with the expansion of their core platform.
A typical day may include:
- Work among a motivated and ambitious team who are highly proficient in Functional Programming
- Working on the expansion of the core platform
- The opportunity to work on React Native and learning Scala/Cats (if interested)
What they are looking for:
- At least 2 years of React, Redux, and Flow or TypeScript experience
- Appreciate test automation
- Fascinated by Functional Programming
- Find enjoyment in participating in product and technical discussions
- React Native, Styled Components, Redux Form, React Testing, and Lerna knowledge are a plus
If you believe you have the skills and experience that our client is searching for, then please respond with an updated CV, your availability, and your salary expectations and I will get in contact right away!