The client is a start-up which has been set up by 2 previous Managing Directors of 2 Global blue chip Investment banks. They are already working with a large list of globally recognised financial brands as well as reaching out and successfully working with some Social Media and Advertising giants. They are seeking candidates that are highly educated from a Red Brick university in either Computer Science, Mathematics or a field in Physics as a preference. Experience working with Python within machine learning, data science and big data environment is hugely beneficial.
They are currently working on a number of greenfield projects building algorithmic trading systems for some of the most recognised financial businesses globally. My client uses data science and machine learning systems to transform the banking world. They use Real Time behavioral data to help get deals done.
- You will work closely with a team of Data Scientists to help build their greenfield platform.
- Excellent hands on commercial knowledge of Python and good knowledge of other Object Oriented programming languages.
- You will be an expert with microservices and APIs used to deploy machine learning data driven models.
- Have architected large scale solutions consisting of small elements (micro services)
- Continuous delivery and continuous integration
- AWS, SQLAlchemy, Flask, Postgres, NLTK & TensorFlow
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer Science, Maths or Physics Degree
Nice to Haves -
- Worked with large volumes of data
- Previously worked on projects of significant scale with distributed teams
- Cloud-based infrastructure
Signify Technology is an innovative technology recruitment business with our head office based in the heart of London. We provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to a wide range of the world's leading brands on a global basis including blue chip, technology companies and start-ups. Behind each piece of technology changing the world, is a person, it's our mission to introduce them to the companies that need them the most.