|Job title||Principal Engineer (Remote Interview process & Remote Onboarding)|
|Industry:||Leadership, Software Engineering|
|Contact name:||daniel lawson|
|Published:||April 15, 2020 7:00|
£100,000 - £110,000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Remote Interview process & Remote Onboarding (Will be required to be partially onsite once the lockdown is over)
Principal Engineer / Lead Engineer / 50% Hands-on / 50% Hands-off
You will be a senior figure within this established and high performing team. Whilst your role will not involve any direct people management, you will be expected to have mentored previously and will be required to do so in this role. Your time will consist of 50% of the time coding, and 50% helping set the technical direction and strategy for the department. You will work closely in a cross-functional team to create a collaborative engineering culture whilst also liaising with key business stakeholders to align the technical targets with the business ambitions. You will stay informed on industry trends that may help the organisations technical departments.
- Highly proficient in at least 1 of Scala, Java or Python and able to navigate at least 1 of the remaining 2 languages
- Design, build and deployed a robust microservices-based solution at large scale
- Experience operating a resilient and scalable data platform
- Understanding of how to test software and achieve continuous delivery through a DevOps culture
- Background or keen interest in Machine Learning and Data Science
Signify Technology is partnered with a market-leading entertainment, news and communications organisation. They are true innovators and push the boundaries of what is possible with technology that makes a difference to the lives of millions of people every single day. They currently offer flexible working opportunities alongside a number of other industry-leading benefits.
Would you like to find out more? Send me a copy of your CV for consideration.