|Job title||Principal Data Scientist|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Nicole Tinglof|
|Published:||September 12, 2022 7:36|
One of our most innovative clients, a leader in providing modern digital healthcare solutions aimed at empowering the user, is seeking a brilliant Principal Data Scientist to join them in developing the ultimate personalized experience. This a NEW role with a growing team.
You will build product solutions for their platform that are focused on recommendations and user condition predictions. This team of data scientists and engineers are passionate about machine learning and delivering elegant code.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strong focus on recommendations
- You'll bring advanced predictive model and statistical techniques applied to data focused on digital healthcare solutions
- Use machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis to present modern ideas for solutions to problems
- Turn modern research into production level code
- Prove your ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Develops analytics with machine learning, deep learning, NLP, etc
- Masters or Ph.D in computer science, applied mathematics, bio-statistics, applied statistics, economics, or similar quantitative fields of study
- 3-4+ years experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficiency in Python, Pyspark, Tensorflow
- Experience Machine Learning, deep learning, field wise recommendation search, financial forecasting, NLP, etc
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with bonus and RSUs package
- Top Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) w/ match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Fully remote role
This role cannot sponsor visa applicants at this time.