The tech stack includes – Scala | Python | Spark | Kafka | Flink | AWS. This is a permanent position and the client is looking to pay up to £90,000
You will be contributing as a principal Engineer for a global leader in real-world intelligence. They drive to improve consumer engagement and in turn deliver results that offer measurable increases for sales. They have created a smart platform that enables effective planning and action targeting at insight-driven marketing, delivering across global companies, reaching over a billion mobile devices per annum.
You will be brought in to offer crucial support to the existing data platform, with mentoring and pair programming to advance and upskill the team’s capabilities. It is all about delivering results but thinking about how it can be executed to make things better. If you want to make a difference to add value within a growing successful company, then this opportunity is for you. You will be a source of expertise within this team, leading by example, implementing an understanding of the business motivations and requirements ensuring these are translated into concrete decisions. You will also be designing, monitoring and managing large scale data processing products – ETL pipelines. Work alongside other engineers to optimize machine learning. Innovation needs to be a key attribute to maximise commercial and technical growth/opportunity.
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience with Scala or Python (large-scale Data)
• Knowledge of Cloud-based services – AWS
• Implementation and architectural familiarity with streaming data and distributed processing technologies
• Commercial experience | Hadoop and Hive
• Experience with Java
• An understanding to innovate, apply complex algorithms and techniques to large data structures
What the company offers:
• Competitive salary/ packages
• Early finishes on Friday’s
• Free breakfast
If this looks like something you’d be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me today.