|Job title||Principal Business Analayst - up to £65,000 in Manchester|
|Contact name:||Rabia Iqbal|
|Published:||October 2, 2023 5:26|
Principal Business Analyst Role in Manchester
4 days a week in the office
Lead and enhance the business analysis practice across teams to ensure optimal product delivery, fostering commercial success. Support and develop a skilled team of business analysts, promoting a culture of excellence.
- Build and lead a team for effective roadmap delivery.
- Motivate and inspire a broad technology team.
- Communicate complex problems clearly to diverse skill sets.
- Exhibit cross-functional behavior and support various competencies.
- Negotiate and find a balance between best practice, expediency, and maintenance costs.
- Demonstrate and promote current good practice in the professional family.
- Research industry trends and identify tools or technologies benefiting the competency.
- Assure market-leading skills implementation in your competency.
- Provide coaching for your team's competencies.
- Proactively address attrition issues.
- Manage competency bandwidth for product teams and initiatives.
- Improve the community's perception of expertise in your competency.
- Elicit, elaborate, and maintain vision, drivers, and critical success factors.
- Identify stakeholders, engage them, and determine their needs.
- Breakdown features into independent, estimable, appropriately sized, and testable units.
- Build, maintain, and communicate a release strategy for incremental delivery.
- Support the product owner in developing a release plan.
If you are interested apply directly here, or email me at email@example.com