|Job title||Platform Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Gracin Bell|
|Published:||March 14, 2023 5:05|
Signify has partnered with a well-known client in Scala and functional programming. Their organization constantly updates services with the newest development practices to offer a unique user experience with secure data. As a Platform Engineer, you will collaborate with other teams to build tools and processes to help scale their rapidly growing platform.
Our client's commitment to maintaining an environment that puts creativity and a positive culture first is echoed through their flat organizational structure. If you enjoy working in a modern startup environment with the job security of a publicly traded company, this could be the opportunity for you.
Here you can collaborate with a highly distributed team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets while having the chance to choose your toolset, work with next-gen web technologies across the stack, and contribute to a platform used by millions.
What you'll need to have:
- Five years of professional programming experience.
- Two years of experience using Scala in a functional space
- Experience working on large-scale, high-traffic applications
- A passion for Functional Programming
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Professional experience working with ZIO, Cats, Http4s, ScalaZ, or other Typelevel libraries
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Remote work
- High level of product ownership
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth opportunities
Note: You must be authorized to work in the United States