|Location||San Jose, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||May 25, 2021 6:44|
The global commerce market is hotter than ever! If you have a passion to be part of a team that helps shape the forefront of the commerce industry, and affect the way millions of people buy, sell and connect around the world, this opening is for you! We are looking for strong Scala developers to come join a global commerce leader and tech giant in San Francisco! This Scala engineer will be an end to end technical lead for high impact product initiatives, architect and implement scalable business solutions and help define the overall team direction, tech initiatives and innovations. The ideal Scala developer will have:
- 5-7 years in software development.
- Strong experience with Scala, Kafka streaming, and Akka.
- Deep experience with large data sets, Spark/ Hadoop and big data stacks. Experience using Scala for building data pipelines is a huge plus.
- Previous experience designing and contributing to architecture plans and production of data platforms.
- Background and passion for JVM languages (preferably Scala or Java) and functional programming.
This position does require you to be on-site in San Francisco and can pay incredibly well (180-200k) + equity + bonuses (overall comp can be up to 350-400k for the perfect candidate) and great benefits! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered!