Does the thought of working on greenfield projects excite you? Are you an experienced Mobile App Developer seeking a new challenge in the SaaS/streaming space?
Due to expansion, I am now hiring for a Mobile App Developer to join one of our clients in London. They are an award-winning business offering streaming services via a cloud-based platform and are continuously evolving, improving content, and growing their client base.
The successful applicant will join a team of 10 developers to produce quality code for new and existing features. The team is product-focused and collaborative, so we really need a passionate team-player to come on board and bring value from day one.
It is an exciting time to join the business, with their streaming services going through the roof and seeing their website traffic Quadruple in the past quarter there will never be a dull day!
- Swift for iOS and tvOS
- Java/Kotlin for Android and Android TV
This role includes participating as a member of the development team in the regular sprint-cycle and related activities such as daily stand-up, design sessions, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, code reviews, etc.
Specific areas of focus for this position include:
- Create, design, develop and maintain the product to deliver web applications which provide consumer-facing video services; this includes templated UX components and data-driven user experiences
- Create, design, develop and maintain the dashboard for our product users, to enable them to use and administer their video service
- Contribute to the API design for client applications
- Refactor existing code to improve performance, readability, maintainability, and scalability help triage and fix software defects
- Be able to clearly provide technical and project guidance for teammates and clients
- Be collaborative with your teammates
- Create software that is a joy for people to use and for developers to maintain
- Manage/help app store submissions