Mid / Senior / Principal - Scala / Kafka / SQL
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects using Scala, Kafka, SQL, Redshift, and Airflow.
My client believes in clean and renewable energy sources. Their platform allows homeowners to upgrade their assets with solar energy. Not only are they helping the world on a large-scale but they are also making these home improvements affordable for their customers, making it a win-win. They have been acknowledged in the top ten most innovative companies.
They are experiencing huge demand in their services which is the catalyst for further growth. You will be responsible for creating highly scalable features on the backend platform. If you are passionate about Scala and want to be part of an organization that is helping solve climate change then this could be the role for you.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Generous PTO
- Support with personal development
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Proficient in Scala
- Experience with Microservices and API
- Experience with SQL and RDBMs
- Exposure to cloud platforms
- Experience with Kafka and AWS
- Previously worked on customer-facing platforms
- Exposure to Agile environments
- Background in Java
- Interest in Functional Programming
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience migrating legacy software
- Experience working on greenfield projects
- Knowledge of Airflow and Redshift