You will be working with Scala, Cats, Scalaz, Http4s, fs2, Circe & Doobie
Would you like to work with the biggest commercial TV network in the UK? They are passionate about understanding their audiences and are continuing to grow internationally. This company’s environment is all about pushing boundaries and bringing initiative to the table each day, so if you are looking to find a workplace that will help you progress within your career this could be the role for you.
This company is working on exciting and high-profile projects, evolving their systems, and designing new solutions for their current projects. You will be joining a cross-functional team that has been put together, working closely with platform engineers, support & operations.
In this role, you will be working with the preferred tech stack of functional programming using libraries such as Cats, Scalaz, Http4s, fs2 & an infrastructure stack which will include AWS, Docker, Github & Jenkins.
- Functional programming techniques
- Good team communication skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience designing message based systems
- Experience diagnosing functional & performance issues
- Understanding of cloud software architecture
What they can offer you :
- Continuous training and development with courses and conferences.
- 5 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays with an option to buy more!
- Life assurance cover
- Health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus plan