|Job title||Scala Developers – Scala – Akka – Play! – NoSQL|
|Industry:||Software Engineering, Data|
|Salary:||Up to €80,000|
|Contact name:||Carl Baird|
|Published:||March 13, 2019 9:17|
Scala Developers – Scala – Akka – Play! – NoSQL
Passion is at the heart of everything they are doing, from the design and implementation of cutting-edge big data applications to collaborating with product engineers and managers to build scalable systems that create a creative and unique mobile experience. You will also be responsible for crafting and maintaining world-class, high traffic services and APIs by becoming an integral part of their experienced team, who are big believers of modern development methodologies such as CD, TDD, and Scrum. This means you will participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis.
They’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure their customers can locate, order and enjoy their favourite food in the most convenient and fastest way possible. Since starting their mission in 2011 they have become a market leader and the worlds largest food-delivery network and are focused on the growth of the industry, in both size and opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience using Scala
- University degree in Computer science or anything related
- Expert knowledge and experience using Play, Akka, Lagom or similar.
- Experience using NoSQL technologies.
- Keen interest in Cassandra, Elasticsearch, AWS, google cloud and microservices.
- Experience in the design and implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Co-ownership & Development of applications used by over 100k daily users.
- Creative problem-solving abilities, curiosity and a good eye for detail.
- Truly diverse and global working environment
- Goal orientated workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Great career progression opportunities
- Safety that comes with working for a large company – Pension scheme and stability.
- Great work culture and English as a working language.
- Robust relocation packages and German lessons for candidates from abroad.