|Job title||Master Data Engineer|
|Contact name:||Kristian Cruz|
|Published:||January 6, 2022 2:59|
Our client is looking for a full-time Master Data Engineer to join their team. They are a growing digital agency of over 50 people that is fully remote. Over the past decade, their clients have included Visa, Wells Fargo and Capital One.
You will help the engineering team bring products across the finish line for their clients, while also tackling new skills and challenges.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Work with a team of developers with experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems
- Utilize programming languages like Java, Scala, Python and Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases and Cloud based data warehousing services such as Redshift and Snowflake
- Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
- 6 years of experience with application development
- 2 years of experience with big data technologies
- 1 year of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 7 years of application development including Python, SQL, Scala or Java
- 4 years of cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 4 years of experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Gurobi, MapReduce or MySQL