|Job title||Marketing Analytics Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Alec Bunnell|
|City:||Remote (United States)|
|Published:||April 25, 2023 4:50|
100% remote working
A globally renowned leader in cutting-edge healthcare & biotechnology products, our client is growing out their data science team and looking to add a proven expert in marketing analytics and data engineering. With 2 decades of consistent YOY growth and an incredible portfolio of products and subsidiaries, you’d be joining a stable and still-growing organization on a mission to change healthcare for the better and provide access to resources for every patient, regardless of diagnosis, economic situation, or any other typically limiting factors.
What you’ll do
- Work across internal departments and processes to understand and knit together diverse internal and external data assets to facilitate advanced analytics activities in support of advertising campaigns and analytical data products.
- Drive analytics insights from sentiment analysis through data scraping from disparate data sources.
- Create data-derived models for campaign management, driving traffic, and improving conversion rates.
- Design pipelines and architectures for data processing and the creation/maintenance of “Analytics-Ready” datamarts supporting company and client business operations.
- Define and maintain an accurate organizational data model and related schema including a specific Entity-Relationship Diagram and related data dictionaries.
- Design, implement and maintain ETL, cleaning and data validation procedures.
- Integrate massive and diverse datasets related to digital advertising optimization and healthcare data analysis.
- Create and manage Cloud based database instances (BigQuery, Redshift, Aurora) and other cloud data structures.
- Optimize Cloud based databases for SQL query performance, including partitioning, query optimization, etc.
- Be the primary data steward for company analytics data assets making sure it is sound for analytics and ready for deployment on short notice.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of the business data needs of the company and its clients.
- Partner with the marketing analytics team on data model roadmap to align with analyst needs.
What you bring
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising Data (Crossix DIFA, Double Verify/IAS, MOAT or ComScore, etc.) as well as Digital Web Data (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and CRM (Salesforce, Veeva, etc.)
- Experience leveraging sentiment analysis to drive deep marketing analytical insight.
- Familiarity with Healthcare Claims and Related Data (Rx, Dx, EMR, EHR, etc.) from varying sources including IQVIA, Symphony Health, etc. 3+ Years AWS DB Experience 3+ Years AWS Administration Experience 3+ Years SQL.
- Experience Business analytics support experience, a plus SAS Software (The SAS Institute, Cary, NC) and other advanced analytics software (Python, R) familiarity, a plus Familiarity with other cloud-based DB services and best-practices is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research/Statistics, Management Information Systems or related field, OR the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Data Architecture/Modeling experience, including ERD, Kimball’s Data Warehousing principles, Dimensional Modeling.
- Strong SQL understanding across different SQL implementations.
- Passion for database performance and optimization.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communications skills, effectively communicating decisions, structures, process flows and new proposed structures and flows.
Note: We are unable to consider candidates requiring sponsorship for this position. Any resumes sent by third-party recruiting agencies will be considered a gift and will not be entitled to any compensation