Machine Learning Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA or Remote
You must be eligible to work in the USA – US Citizen, Green card or H1B holder.
Signify Technology are working with an innovative marketing company that really tailor the needs to every client and customer. They’re working with renowned media platforms and have been voted as one of the best places to work in 2018.
They are committed to the tech community and have sponsored a number of events and host meetups in their office. With creating an awesome and friendly culture, everyone loves getting up every morning and coming into work. They respect everybody’s life outside of work and make sure everyone has an even work/life balance!
Our client is looking a machine learning engineer to join their office in San Francisco or remote.
In this role you will:
- Shipping features on your first day!
- Building the core Machine Learning products and put these in production
- Ad-hoc Data Analyses
- Communication between the engineering team and yourself
You will have-
- Experience with big data platforms, distributed systems and large-scale data
- Good proficiency with writing quality production code
- BSc or equivalent in the relevant field
- Experience with data analysis and machine learning models
- Knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning methods
Signify Technology Group
Signify Technology are a forward-thinking technology recruitment business with our head office based in the heart of London. Signify Technology provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to a range of clients from technology companies, global brands and start-ups globally. Behind each piece of technology changing the world, is a person, it’s our mission to introduce them to the companies that need them the most. We Look forward to working with you.